Monday, July 10, 2017

Each Little Lie - Tom Bale



Kindle Edition

Publisher: Bookouture

Published: 29/06/17

Pages: 408

Amazon Uk Link: Here

GoodReads Link: Here

Given for an honest review via Netgalley


The Blurb

One split second can destroy your life forever

Single mother Jen Cornish is just trying to hold things together for the sake of her seven-year-old son Charlie. Until the day when she does an impulsive good deed to help a neighbour, setting off a terrifying chain of events that quickly spirals out of control…

When she is arrested for a crime she didn’t commit, Jen quickly starts to wonder if someone is playing a cruel game with her - or is she losing her mind?

Desperate to clear her name with the police, she must first untangle a chilling web of lies. But someone is watching her every move – and it isn’t just Jen who is in danger.

They’re watching her child as well.

My Thoughts


I have been extremely slack with my reading for the last few months and have a massive TBR pile, I am finding it hard to get out of bed let alone read a book. Whilst browsing Twitter not so long ago I came across a post that Tom Bale was publishing a new book so straight away this jumped to the top of my TBR Pile.
Tom Bale is one of my favourite writers, his books are consistently good and I really do enjoy them, in fact See How They Run is amongst one of my favourite books I have read. The writing instils in you the feelings the characters are going through on the page. I am constantly going through an emotional roller coaster of Panic, Fear and Relief.
Each Little Lie is no different. Yet again Tom Bale takes a "normal" everyday person and puts them into a brilliant adrenaline packed adventure.

As with all my reviews I wont go into details (thats what the blurb is for) of the story through fear of spoilers and laziness but this is a story full of characters of dubious nature that think they can do whatever they like regardless of the law to people who they deem beneath them, and get away with it. Bit like the Conservatives. The protagonist of the story is Jen Cornish who is a normal everyday person, a single person who lives for her son. She does one kind thing for a neighbour and her whole world changes

Great book, highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment