Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Twelve Books Of Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my readers and thank you for taking the time to read my posts this year. Below are my twelve favorite books that I have had the pleasure to read this year, I had hoped to read a few more but what with real life getting in the way its not going to be possible.

January
Dead Lucky by Matt Brolly



My Review

Febuary

The Girl In The Ice by Robert Bryndza



My Review

March
See How They Run by Tom Bale



My Review

April
Song Of The Dead - Douglas Lindsay



My Review

May
Death Do Us Part - Steven Dunne



My Review

June
The Night Stalker - Robert Bryndza



My Review

July
The Stepmother - Claire Seeber



My Review

August
All Fall Down - Tom Bale



My Review

September
The Two Oclock Boy - Mark Hill



My Review

October
Ragdoll - Daniel Cole



My Review

November
Local Girl Missing - Claire Douglas



My Review

December
Losing Juliet - June Taylor



My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment