Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Good Girl Bad Girl - Ann Girdharry



Kindle Edition

Cost: £3.99

Publisher:

Published: 16/08/16

Goodreads Link: Here



The Blurb

She’s got guts. Using her skills, she might pass under the radar. But how far must she go, to face the truth and find her mother? A new, dangerous, psychological suspense thriller Kal is twenty-eight years old and she’s no fool, though sometimes she might pretend to be, because hiding her strengths is a great way to extract information. An expert in psychology and skilled in reading other people and their behaviours, she first learnt her craft from her deceased father. He was a man with dark secrets. When her journalist mother goes missing, Kal investigates. A shadow’s been stalking her family for three generations. Kal will uncover a child trafficking network and to find her mother, she must face her deepest suspicions and a dread she's been avoiding all her life…

My Thoughts

I was lucky and grateful to be asked by the author to review this book and I’m glad I got the chance. It’s a great suspenseful thriller written beautifully. This isn’t a in your face from the start thriller and it did take me a while to get into, but I am glad I persevered, because by the end I was left wanting more and the way it is written sends you through the emotional ringer, from sadness through to happiness with detours to Fear and anger. If you are a fan of the genre I would highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment