Friday, February 26, 2016

Book 12 - The Accident - CL Taylor



Kindle Edition

Cost: 2.99

Publisher: Avon

Published: 05/05/16

Amazon uk link: Here

Goodreads Link:Here



The Blurb

The person you trust most may only be telling you half the story …
Fast-paced, suspenseful, this is a book with more twists than a helter-skelter that will keep
you reading late into the night. Perfect for fans of Before I Go to Sleep and Gone Girl.
Sue Jackson has the perfect family but when her teenage daughter Charlotte deliberately steps
in front of a bus and ends up in a coma she is forced to face a very dark reality.
Retracing her daughter’s steps she finds a horrifying entry in Charlotte’s diary and is forced to head deep into Charlotte’s private world. In her hunt for evidence, Sue begins to mistrust everyone close to her daughter and she’s forced to look further, into the depths of her own past.
There is a lot that Sue doesn’t know about Charlotte’s life. But then there’s a lot that Charlotte doesn’t know about Sue’s …


My Thoughts

I find all the books I read by looking at twitter and goodreads, I never read reviews and dont use Net Gallery et al. I found this book after seeing an advert for C.L. Taylors newest book.
That hadn't been released so I bought this one instead and I am so glad I did.
This book was a absolutely fantastic and enjoyable read. The chapters where we read Sues diary were heartbreaking. The plot was great and fast paced and kept me wanting to find out more, but I was a little disappointed with the ending but that is me being very picky. I am looking forward to reading more from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment