Sunday, February 21, 2016

Book 10 - Blood Mist - Mark Roberts



Kindle Edition

Cost: 99p

Publisher: Head Of Zeus

Published: 13/08/15

Amazon uk link: Here

Goodreads Link: Here

The Blurb

Two massacred families, with signs of ritual killings.
A nine-year-old-child, abandoned in the snow.
An imprisoned murderer, holding information he wont give up.

As Liverpool holds its breath, DCI Eve Clay hunts a sadistic killer who knows more about her past than she does.
Her search will take her down into the tunnels beneath Liverpool, boarded up and forgotten since World War 2. There, deep underground, she will come face to face with true evil for the first time.


My Thoughts

Its not the worst 99p I have ever spent but Unfortunately this book wasn't for me. I didn't take to DCI Eve Clay at all, she was all over the place and turns out she was some kind of figurehead for a crazed cult whose leader,Adrian White, was in jail (bit too much Silence of the Lambs) was too far fetched for me to enjoy.
The action parts are few and far between but they are well written. The bits where we read her thoughts did nothing for me and the decoding of Adrian Whites book was drawn out and boring to read. I didn't like the ending either drawn out and I couldn't suspend my disbelief quite as much as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment