Saturday, January 23, 2016

Book 4 - Dead Lucky - Matt Brolly



Kindle Edition

Cost: 2.99

Publisher: Carina

Published: 11/01/16

Amazon uk link: Here

Goodreads Link: Here



The Blurb

"A fast-paced crime-thriller, full of chilling twists, turns and grisly surprises, Matt Brolly’s Dead Lucky will have you gripped from beginning to end!
DCI Michael Lambert is back…

When a woman is murdered, the twisted killer forcing her husband to watch her slow and painful death, DCI Michael Lambert knows that his next case might be his toughest yet.

And when a second set of killings are discovered, with exactly the same MO, the race is on the find the lethal sociopath before he strikes again.

But Lambert never expected to receive an anonymous call from the killer. This time, it’s personal: if Lambert doesn’t find the murderer soon, his own loved ones will be next…"


My Thoughts

This is the second book in the DCI Michael Lambert series and the first that I have read. You dont need to have read the first one to enjoy this, and enjoy it I did. I will definatly be buying the first book and anymore that Matt Brolly writes. The plot was well thoughtout and well written, it kept me guessing and most of all kept me interested. I loved the character of Michael Lambert and all the supporting characters were well written and belivable.

Loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment